Grown men who check out teenage girls make me physically ill.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2015
Fragmentary Adolescence - 2014
First complete photo project/shoot featuring Ella.
i got new bedding
hi guys!!! i decided to another bigger giveaway!!
winner will get:
- a lil bunny bag
- sunflower socks
- cute office sticky notes
- a lil flower change purse
- a totoro keychain
- a black tattoo choker from my etsy
- 2 lil flower pots
+ more if i find anything in stores worth picking up!!
- must be following me (yes i will be checking)
- reblog this post as much as you want
- likes do NOT count, but can be used for bookmarking
- please have your ask box open and be willing to give me your address
- no giveaway blogs!!
- i will most likely be picking the winner on october 1st
- i will ship anywhere
- i will give the winners 48 hours to respond, if they don’t, i will pick new people
- i will be using a random generator
feel free to ask questions, starting reblogging, and good luck!!! :-)
“Sean: My wife used to fart when she was nervous. She had all sorts of wonderful little idiosyncrasies. She used to fart in her sleep. I thought I’d share that with you. One night it was so loud it woke the dog up. She woke up and went ‘ah was that you?’ And I didn’t have the heart to tell her. Oh! Will: She woke herself up? Sean: Ah...! But Will, she’s been dead for 2 years, and that's the shit I remember: wonderful stuff you know? Little things like that. Those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncrasies that only I know about: that's what made her my wife. Oh she had the goods on me too, she knew all my little peccadilloes. People call these things imperfections, but there not. Ah, that's the good stuff." - Good Will Hunting (1997)